1. To secure a booking we require the details of a major credit or debit card, plus the card holder’s name and address.
2. Once a booking is confirmed a contract is entered into by both parties and any cancellation or amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- You will be charged the full value of your booking if you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival time.
- We are now operating in an environment where restricted movement, the cancellation of events and lockdowns are more familiar. To that end, we encourage guests to take into account our seven-day cancellation policy which we reserve the right to apply across all bookings, even if you have to self-isolate, or fall ill and are not able to come. We would, of course, offer free cancellations to all affected bookings if we are forced to close.
- Under exceptional circumstances beyond our control, and only as a last resort, we may be forced to change or cancel your booking. In this instance we would offer either a full refund or the option of booking an alternative date.
- We advise you to purchase suitable travel insurance to cover any cancellation charges incurred.
3. Please note, we sometimes operate a minimum stay policy of two nights and occasionally three nights or more over bank holidays and/or during special events.
4. For the comfort of other guests, we regret that we do not accept pets, children, or any group bookings including ‘Hen’ or ‘Stag’ parties. If your booking is found to be for a hen or stag party, it will not be honoured and a cancellation fee may apply.
5. Check-in times are between 14:00 and 20:00. If you require earlier or later check-in, please contact us beforehand. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving after 20:00 without prior arrangement.
6. Check-out time is 11:00.
7. Please notify us of any special dietary requirements.
8. Smoking and/or vaping is illegal and not permitted in any part of the guest house. Any instance of smoking or vaping will be treated seriously; you will be asked to leave the premises immediately, you reservation will be cancelled and no refund issued, and you will be charged the cost of any cleaning required.
9. On registering you accept full responsibility for all persons in your party. Any damage caused, by means other than general wear and tear, will be billed against the card used to make your booking